Vint and York Insurance


4 Easy steps to follow

1. Make sure to check with your Insurance Company first:

Every insurance policy is different, and the best approach is to check with insurance plan provider. You will need to verify if they cover purchases made with out of network providers. It’s a good idea to also find out the amount covered for the frames, lenses and the deadlines for submission.

2. Complete the Out-of-Network Reimbursement Form for your provider.

We've included the forms for the most popular providers below. If your insurance company is not listed, use the generic form provided.

3. Print out your itemized receipt or invoice.

Most insurances will accept a standard invoice. This can be printed out from the confirmation email we will send you after the purchase.

Some insurances will ask for a more detailed invoice (itemized receipt). We are happy to provide this upon request after the return window has closed (15 days post purchase) .

4. Submit the receipt and form to your vision insurance company.

FSA / HSA are welcome and accepted.

You can use your Flexible Spending Dollars to purchase prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. If you have HSA/FSA debit card there is no need to submit any forms for reimbursements. Our website accepts it as a form of payment. You will use your card just as you would a regular debit/credit card during checkout.


Call one of our eyewear consultants for more information.

Call Us

(0800) 846-9915
Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST

Live Chat

Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST
Sat-Sun: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST